The health and safety of our students and staff continues to be our top priority here at Momentum. So, in response to COVID-19, we have adjusted our 2020-2021 programs and put a number of safety measures in place. We understand that for some families these safety measures may go too far and for other families they may not go far enough. Please know we will continue to update our policies and procedures as we see fit based on any new information. Lastly, we thank you for your continued support as we do our best to keep students dancing in a manner that is both fun and safe!
- Pre-Ballet classes are being offered virtually only. Ballet/Tap and Trio classes are being offered in-studio only.
- With that exception of the classes listed above, students have the option to take ALL classes either 100% in-studio or 100% virtually.
- In-studio class sizes are extremely limited, so we encourage you to enroll a.s.a.p. to reserve your child's spot.
- There is no limit for students who enroll to take classes virtually.
- Parents must complete and submit an In-Studio Protocol Agreement and an Assumption of Risk/ Release form prior to their child attending class in-studio.
- Only students and staff will be allowed in the building at all times. No exceptions.
- NEW: Students and staff will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the building.
- Class structure will be adjusted accordingly to ensure students are comfortable at all times.
- Students will have their temperature checked using a contactless thermometer prior to attending class each day.
- Anyone with a fever of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to take class.
- Students and staff will be asked to sanitize their hands when entering and exiting the building and at any other time as needed.
- The entire building will be disinfected at the start of each day. Additionally, every studio will be thoroughly disinfected between classes/ groups.
- Students will use the main building entrance to enter the studio, and will use the direct exits from each studio (Studio 1 students will use the rear building exit, Studio 2 students will use the front building exit.)
- Students will have a designated area/ "box" to dance in, and will remain in that area for the entirety of class.
- Appropriate social distancing will be maintained at all times while in the building.
- IMPORTANT: If a COVID-19 case or state mandate forces the studio to close, all classes will move to the virtual platform until in-studio classes can resume. No tuition refunds or credits will be issued in this instance.